*If you do not see your specific program listed, please call us at 617.6174 to find out if there are openings.*
Our Before and After School Program offers a wide range of recreational activities and experiences, as well as a social connection to friendships. Children will stay active in a safe setting, which includes a full-size gymnasium and a variety of activity centers. Our team goes through extensive staff training including, leadership, first aid, CPR and AED, games, activities, and social emotional communication.
Enrollment is limited. This program is open to Spencerport School District students entering grades K-5. Busing is provided by Spencerport Schools. Care will only be provided for those going to/coming from Spencerport Central Schools. Check out our REQ-day programming for days when in-school instruction is not scheduled.
Given the current situation with the COVID-19 pandemic, Ogden Parks and Recreation has made important changes to our 2020 Before and After School Program. The changes made are to ensure the safety of all participants and are based upon the most current guidelines from NY State and the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). We look forward to accommodating these guidelines while offering a safe, caring, and fun environment for your child. Please note that as situations change, our program may also change.
Enhanced safety protocol includes:
1. All staff and children will be required to wear masks.
2. All staff and children will be asked health questions and have their temperatures taken prior to admittance.
3. Parents will not be permitted into the building.
4. Breakfast will not be served. We request that all food items are enjoyed prior to arrival at our program.
5. Frequent hand washing, sanitizing, and cleaning measures will take place daily.
6. Limited personal items brought from home and the sharing of items.
7. Social distancing will be observed to the extent possible.
Please review the entire parent handbook thoroughly for more details regarding the program.