Pineway Ponds Park - Splash Pad
Facility Area Information
1 Park Road
Spencerport, NY 14559
|Splash Pad Information
|Splash Pad Rules
1. In the event of an emergency, call 911.
2. The Splash Pad is unsupervised; use at your own risk.
3. Swim diapers are required for children under 4 years old. Do not change diapers on or near the splash pad.
4. Swimsuits and/or appropriate attire must be worn at all times; swim shoes are recommended.
5. All children must have adult supervision at all times. Children under 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
6. Climbing, hanging, swinging, and pulling on spray equipment is prohibited.
7. Running and/or horseplay is prohibited.
8. Skateboards, scooters, roller blades, bikes, and other riding toys are not allowed.
9. Glass containers, food, and drink are not permitted on the pad surface.
10. Athletic equipment, chairs, water toys, balloons, or other foreign objects are prohibited.
11. Alcohol is not permitted on or near the splash pad. Smoking and tobacco use is prohibited in the park.
12. Keep our park clean-- please throw litter in garbage cans.
13. No pets, with the exception of service animals, are allowed on the splash pad.
14. Vacate the premises when there are any signs of thunder, lightning, or severe weather.
15. Be considerate of others. All participants must conduct themselves in a courteous, safe, and family-oriented manner.
Group Policies (*GROUPS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN SUMMER, 2020)
1. Groups of 8 or more persons must obtain a permit prior to visiting the splash pad. A group is considered a number of people visiting from the same organization for the same general purpose.
2. Groups larger than 30 people cannot be accommodated.
3. Chaperone ratio must be 1 adult to every 6 children.
4. Group visits are only allowed on Monday-Thursday, between 10am-2pm.
5. Group visits are limited to a length of 2 hours per visit.
6. Reservations must be received in our office at least 2 weeks ahead of planned visit.
7. Form and payment must be received prior to visit.
8. Separate form is needed for each visit.
9. Date of visit is subject to approval. A limited number of groups/children are allowed each day.
10. Residential groups- those groups who function within the Town of Ogden; Non-residential groups- those groups who function outside the Town of Ogden.
11. Reservation permit must be carried with group at all times.
12. Splash pad rules must be obeyed at all times (see below).
13. Permit is for usage of the splash pad, only. To reserve a field or lodge, a separate form must be completed.
14. Permit does not give group exclusive use of splash pad. The splash pad is open to all members of our community.
15. Groups not adhering to policies and/or rules will be asked to leave. Refunds or credits will not be given for visit.
16. We advise that groups larger than 8 people split into smaller groups when using the splash pad. This is a small area, and will not accommodate an entire group at one time.
17. Splash pad may be closed at any time due to weather, maintenance or other operational concerns. Credits will be provided for visits during the same season only.