Pineway Ponds Park - Boetcher Lodge
Facility Area Information
1 Park Road
Log In to Request
Spencerport, NY 14559
|Boetcher Lodge Information
*PLEASE NOTE: ALL LODGE RENTALS ARE SUBJECT TO THE COVID GUIDELINES SET IN PLACE BY NYS, INCLUDING CAPACITY LIMITS. RENTALS MAY BE CANCELLED BY OPR AT ANY GIVEN TIME TO COMPLY WITH STATE GUIDELINES. WE APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR ANY SHORT-NOTICE GIVEN.*
Town of Ogden Residents may request/rent 1 year in advance; Non-Residents may request/rent 6 months in advance. Residential status is based on where you reside.
Facilities available to rent year-round ($25 additional charge for rentals November 1-April 30); Facilities are closed for most holidays ($20 additional charge for select open holidays: Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day)
Rental Begin Time (including set-up): 8:00am
Rental End Time (including clean-up): 9:45pm
*FACILITIES CAN ONLY BE ENTERED ON THE DAY/TIME OF PERMIT.*
Seating Capacity: 96 persons
Amenities include: heat, lights, ceiling fans, water, stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator/freezer, 2 indoor bathrooms, 2 outdoor charcoal grills, 12 (5 ft. round) tables, 2 (6 ft. length) tables, 96 folding chairs
|Town Resident: $200
November 1-April 30: add $25
Select Holidays (Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day): add $20
FACILITIES CAN ONLY BE ENTERED ON THE DAY/TIME OF PERMIT.
*A security deposit of $50 is required in addition to the above fees with all rentals. Deposit must be made in the form of a cash or check at the time of key pick-up. Deposit will be returned if: the policies are adhered to; facility, equipment and grounds are found to be in satisfactory condition; and if key is returned to OPR Admin. Office within 3 business days of rental. Should damages exceed the $50 deposit, the person named on the reservation will be billed the additional costs.
- Please read through Lodge Requests & Reservations prior to submitting request.
- Residents may request/make reservations (1) year in advance of event date; Non-residents may request/make reservations (6) months in advance of event date. Online reservations must be requested/made at least one week in advance of event date. Rentals within one week of event date may only be requested over the phone and will be assessed a $15 late registration fee.
- Requests are processed by OPR Administration during business hours only. Requests are processed on first come-first served basis via the date and time of request submittal. Holidays/Office Closures may delay request approval/denial; please allow up to 5 business days for a response. Request will be approved or denied. If denied, the reason(s) why the request was denied will be stated. If approved, an invoice will be sent.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours of request approval to secure reservation using cash, check, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover- additional processing fee applies); a separate security deposit of $50 cash/check is to be made at key pick up. LODGES ARE NOT RESERVED UNTIL PAYMENT IS MADE. Please do not mail payment- we will not receive it within 48 hours.
- Facilities are available to rent between 8:00am-9:45pm; Facilities are closed for most holidays; there will be an additional charge for select open holidays. FACILITIES CAN ONLY BE ENTERED ON THE DAY/TIME OF PERMIT.
- Online requests/reservations must be completed by account holder. Applicant contact information must match applicant payment information.