Ogden Parks and Recreation
Skip to nav
We Accept: Cash, Check, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover)
Make Checks Payable To: Town of Ogden
Register online at OgdenParksandRec.com or Mail Registration Forms To: Ogden Parks and Recreation
269 Ogden Center Road
Spencerport, NY 14559
- A household account must be created to register for programs. Household accounts include all persons whom reside at that address. Incomplete or incorrect household information may result in delays and changes in registration status.
- Incorrect or incomplete registration may result in the return of forms and payment. Corrected forms may be resubmitted. The waiver must be signed.
- Spaces are filled on a first-paid, first-served basis. No program spaces will be held.Classes with less than the required minimum may be cancelled 1 week prior to the beginning of class.
- Assume you are enrolled in the class unless you are notified.
- Receipts can be provided upon payment. Any receipt needed after payment can be emailed at no charge or printed for $.25 per sheet.
- Be sure to review program descriptions as some programs may not run consecutive dates; i.e., holidays, instructor availability, and school district recess.
- Please note: Program descriptions are meant to show the general intent of the class and do not necessarily reflect the exact content of the program.
- Non-resident fees may apply. A non-resident is anyone who does not reside within the Town of Ogden or Village of Spencerport. A person who attends Spencerport Schools but does not pay Town or Village taxes is considered a non-resident. This person may pay Spencerport School taxes but pays their Town taxes elsewhere.
- Our credit card processor adds a 1.8% + 25 cent surcharge to all credit card payments. The Town of Ogden does not receive any of this fee. Debit cards are processed as credit cards and incur the 1.8% + 25 cent fee.
- There will be a $25 fee for any returned check.
- You may register for some programs after they have started. However, you will need to pay the full program fee...we do not pro-rate.
- You must pre-register for all programs, unless otherwise stated. Registrations and fees will not be accepted at any program location. There are no drop-ins unless otherwise stated.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- Please be sure you can attend all classes before registering. We do not pro-rate for missed classes. Class fees will be refunded only if we cancel a class.
- Refund requests must come directly to the Parks and Recreation Office in writing seven working days prior to the program start date and are subject to a $7.00 processing fee per program/per participant. (Seasonal Recreation Programs only; Camp, Preschool, B/A School, Fitness Center, and Facility Rentals have their own policies). No refunds will be offered after this date unless:
1. The Parks and Recreation Department cancels the program.
2. A waiting list exists for a program and someone from the waiting list can fill the person's vacated spot. The $7.00 processing fee will still apply.
3. The request is accompanied by a doctor’s written excuse. (This will be pro-rated at the discretion of the department.) The $7.00 processing fee will still apply.
- No refunds will be given once a program begins. Refunds are processed on a monthly basis and must be approved by the Ogden Town Board. Refunds may take up to six weeks to receive.